Child Of God

*.* Child of God *.*

Birthday: 14th October
Occupation: Cultivator; Moulder; Nurturer
Currently I am inspired: To renovate my blog
To start on my next phase of new life in 2007


Today's Verse






*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~juliet~
~elaine~
~jorlyn~
~leslie~
~melissa~
~the dangerous lives of altar boys~
~the sleepless eye~
~opus dei~
~word among us~
~regnum christi~
~new american bible~
~singapore pastoral institute~
~catholic spirituality centre~

*.* Drop a prayer *.*

*.* Archives *.*

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Thursday, June 08, 2006

*.* I'm being trained *.*

Over the past few weeks, I have encountered situations where I was not in my comfort zone.

The worst thing is, I think I will not be in my comfort zone for a long time to come.

On Wednesday, I decided to venture out of my comfort zone. This was one of my uncomfort zones I had to deal with, to grapple with, to conquer. And of course, I prayed for strength and courage.

And I did overcome my uncomfort zone. And I even went for mass to thank God for helping me overcome one of my uncomfort zones.

I do admit that when I am put in situations that I am not comofrtable with, I usually whine, groan and seek ways to get out of them. And I never seriously sat down to actually look at my uncomfort zones from another perspectives.

Over the past 2 weeks, I was praying for the grace to acccept my uncomfort zones and God indeed gave me His grace. He told me that He is giving me these uncomfort zones to train me up, to prune me, to mould me into someone better. He's going to teach me many things as I take on more responsibilities.

And yes, like any weak-willed person, I get frightened and may even tak boleh tahan. But I have begun to ask Him to see me through all these uncomfort zone and teach me how to become a better person.

I'm a trainee who is weak-willed and needs lots of training. I need to become more patient, trusting, fortituous, prayerful and hardworking.

I have a trainer who is gonna be harsh to be but He's still gonna take care of me cos He loves me.

I'm going to get trained by my trainer now...

A Child of God blogged @ | 11:11 pm