*.* The Last Lap is extended! *.*
The Last Lap is extended!Yes! I am given an opportunity to go for the Distinction award in Practicum. I was praying hard over the weekend and during the time when my supervisor was meeting with the CT. During that point in time, I told God how much I wanted that opportunity but whatever that He wills it, may I be peaceful with it. Later on in the day, I felt peaceful about it. The fact was, I have been commended by my supervisor and CT and that was good enough for me. And if I were given the opportunity, it is indeed an opportunity.When I heard the news that I am indeed given that opportunity, happiness came over but it was superseded by fear. Fear of not meeting the expectations. Fear of meeting the biggest challenge. I was scared. So scared that I was in a daze. Didn't know anything concrete for me to do. It's really ironic that when you have something you wanted so much, fear instead of jubilation comes over you. It's the devil's doing? Perhaps.Nevertheless, I went for mass to thank God for His blessings and to offer up all my tsunami of feelings. I needed the concentration to get down to solid work. To preparing the best lesson I can ever have. During the mass, Father said this phrase which has been ringing in my head. "This is my beloved child." At Baptism, we have been baptized, submerged in His Holy Spirit. We have been anointed in His Love. And God is now looking at me, at His beloved child.Many times, I felt so unworthy. But now, because I am His beloved child, I am worthy. He has been a generous God. Thank You God for loving me. I am Your beloved child. And because I am Your beloved child, I am going walk strong and courageously. I want to do my best for You. I'm going to start the walk now. Look after me. Guide me. Grant me wisdom in preparing my lessons. To all, please pray for me because an external moderator is coming in to observe me without any further notice at all. Because this will be an unannounced visit, I need to be fully prepared. Pray that I will have a smooth lesson and that my kids will cooperate with me. Thank you for all your prayers. I will not let you down!
A Child of God blogged @ | 7:27 pm
