Child Of God

*.* Child of God *.*

Birthday: 14th October
Occupation: Cultivator; Moulder; Nurturer
Currently I am inspired: To renovate my blog
To start on my next phase of new life in 2007


Today's Verse






*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~juliet~
~elaine~
~jorlyn~
~leslie~
~melissa~
~the dangerous lives of altar boys~
~the sleepless eye~
~opus dei~
~word among us~
~regnum christi~
~new american bible~
~singapore pastoral institute~
~catholic spirituality centre~

*.* Drop a prayer *.*

*.* Archives *.*

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

*.* The Last Lap *.*

I'm having my last supervisor's observation on Friday.

I have done the best I could and I'm still doing my best.

The heat is on; I feel the pressure.

But surprisingly, the pressure is not yet oppressive. It must be God's graces for helping me cope with the pressure.

There are just so many things to do that I know I have let slip of other things. Lord, help me to make sure everything is covered and prepared for my big day.

Really thankful for having such angelic students.

I have been telling myself to do it well, for the students. Help them to learn. Help them to enjoy learning Economics.

God, I'm going to let You be my driver. Take the lead and I will follow. I'm leaving everything in Your hands. Amen.

To all, pls pray for my big day on Friday. Lesson is from 11 15 to 12 15. Pray that everything will go on so smoothly and my supervisor and CT will be happier this time round.

A Child of God blogged @ | 11:59 pm