Child Of God

*.* Child of God *.*

Birthday: 14th October
Occupation: Cultivator; Moulder; Nurturer
Currently I am inspired: To renovate my blog
To start on my next phase of new life in 2007


Today's Verse






*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~juliet~
~elaine~
~jorlyn~
~leslie~
~melissa~
~the dangerous lives of altar boys~
~the sleepless eye~
~opus dei~
~word among us~
~regnum christi~
~new american bible~
~singapore pastoral institute~
~catholic spirituality centre~

*.* Drop a prayer *.*

*.* Archives *.*

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Sunday, April 23, 2006

*.* God's graces and blessings *.*

I have never felt so blessed in my entire life.

Seriously, I always faced the hard and harsh road whenever I embark on something. When I wanted to go into VJC, I only did well enough to go to CJC. In the university, scoring Bs seemed so hard compared to my friends who could easily do so well. I took the hardest combination of Political Science and Economics and I mugged like siao for the exams.

In the working world, I had a shit start at ACNielsen. And a not so shit but also not so good continuation at Idealog.

And suddenly, when I am in teaching, the road seems so straight, peaceful and happy. I never felt so fulfiled before in teaching. I never felt so rewarded before. Never at all.

Suddenly, things seem so blessed. And they are coming in abundance. I have good students. Students who love and respect me. Students who talk to me as if I'm their friend. Students who are willing to do things for me. A CT who cares for me in a very different way. A CT whom I'm able to joke with and talk to. A CT who is so clever to strategise. A CT whom I can share God with even though she's a Christian.

And a supervisor who is renowned for her nit-pickyness and her preciseness. But somehow, I am in her good books. I really wonder why is everything so smooth?

I feel blessed indeed. So blessed that I feel so unworthy. I keep on telling God that He has been so generous that He's making me feel so unworthy. I didn't want expect so many good things. I just want to do my best. I just want my kids to enjoy learning. That's it.

And yet, He has been good to me so far.

I have officially graduated from NIE. Cos I have passed my practicum. And by the grace of God, with flying colours. I am happy that my supervisor and CT are totally satisfied with my performance.

But the last lap might be extended when my supervisor and CT meet up for a final meeting to conclude my overall grading. It's scary to realize that they have so high expectations of me. But I want to go for the higher challenges. One part of me hopes and prays that I will be given an opportunity to go for the higher grading but the other part of me is scared with the much higher expectations that come along with it.

I have been telling God that the reason why I want to go for the higher grading is not because I want to feel proud having it. But it's precisely because I have so many missed opportunities in my past years that this is a golden opportunity for me to grab. It doesn't matter if I make the cut as long as I have the opportunity to prove my worth. I have missed so many opportunities last time that I don't want to let go of this opportunity this time round.

I'll be praying for a fruitful outcome when my supervisor and CT meet up tomorrow. I just hope to be given an opportunity. As long as I have that opportunity, the final outcome does not really matter to me.

A Child of God blogged @ | 9:12 pm