Child Of God

*.* Child of God *.*

Birthday: 14th October
Occupation: Cultivator; Moulder; Nurturer
Currently I am inspired: To renovate my blog
To start on my next phase of new life in 2007


Today's Verse






*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~juliet~
~elaine~
~jorlyn~
~leslie~
~melissa~
~the dangerous lives of altar boys~
~the sleepless eye~
~opus dei~
~word among us~
~regnum christi~
~new american bible~
~singapore pastoral institute~
~catholic spirituality centre~

*.* Drop a prayer *.*

*.* Archives *.*

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Friday, May 12, 2006

*.* The email written by my student that got me all geared up again *.*

Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 20:03:51 +0800F
rom: "Amy Hong" amy.hongyc@gmail.com
To: "Hazel Ho" our_apostolate@yahoo.com.sg
Subject: Thankyou....^^

Ms.Ho, i appreciate ur hardwork on us so much, thanks very much...
i noe u've been trying hard enuf to make our lesson as interesting as possible, and also to create a condusive environment for our econ lesson, i think each and everyone of us appreciate it just as i do, heehee ^_^


it was a very nice chat with u just now, hmm make me feel closer to a tutor and also make my heart melted from ur care and dedication loh, heehee :)

actually i sometimes feel very stressed up by study, esp now where NAPFA test is taking place, i was pushing myself so hard until i really gonna faint, but i just dare not say out...such a pain loh...everytime after the 2.4km running, everyone look so pale and tired, i was quite "heart-pain" for them loh, like zihui, after her running hoh, she looked damnnnn pale, like no blood leh, so cham...and also the others loh, hrmmm, stupid test..:(

hmm, actually just feel like sending email to release stress lol....i think u r the best choice lah :)
good luck for ur coming practical hoh, i think u will be a benign teacher whom students will prefer and like ^_^


it's time to study le, bb ya....

take care and best regard,
amy hong


And my reply was:

Hi Amy,

Guess what? I am still in the staffroom, typing this reply to you. It's already 845 pm and I am in the midst of wrapping up my lesson for tomorrow.


I just wanted to say thank you to you too.

Your affirmation came at a time when I really needed it. Believe me. After I had the chat with all of you, i went back to the staffroom, feeling more tired and a bit of demoralised. Somehow, there is a dark side in me which made me feel that I couldn't do it... that I couldn't pass through this last round of observation. I guess if you could put yourself into a situation where the standards are really so high, you could imagine that you may never meet that standard. And when you feel that way, you are really feeling so lousy. And that was how I felt just now.

And I was in the staffroom, not enjoying my work. I was feeling really lousy about preparing my work. I was not proud of what I was doing. I was too tired to move on.

And even though I was pressing on, I found it so very hard to give it my best shot.

Amy, your email was totally unexpected. Your email came at a time when I needed it so much. I am indeed very touched that you took the first step to share with me your daily baggage in school. I am very touched that you feel comfortable with me to relieve stress.

Thank you Amy for touching my life. I will indeed try my very best to teach 0608 very well for the remaining 2 lessons. I will do so. I promise you. And I will give my "bestest best" shot in my final observation. You have given me so much reason to do my best.

Love and hugs,
Ms Ho

A Child of God blogged @ | 6:47 pm