Yesterday was Tuesday and nothing much happened.
In fact, I was expecting loads of work cos there's a tight deadline which my boss needs to meet. So I was deployed to assist my colleague in doing charts. But then, my colleague was still in the midst of running tables so I had no data to begin my charting. Was quite frustrated actually cos I thought I would be working late at night so I waited for my first set of tables to begin charting. But there was still no news from him at 7pm. And then he told me I could go home. I was like... If I had known earlier, I would have left at 530 pm. Wasted time lah... dun like time to go to waste...
So then I took a cab home... I'm a bit nuts here... Cos I was still very drowsy from the flu medicine I was taking and I wanted to go home early, before 8. But then, if I take a cab home, I cannot claim....
So anyway, I took a cab home and reached home before 8pm. :)
And I spent the rest of the evening watching the 9pm drama serial and slacking with my mum in the living room. The last hour of the day was spent slacking in my sister's room. While she was studying, I slept cos I was heavily sedated from the cold medicine I was taking.
It has been a long time since I slept in my sister's room while she was studying. Last time, when I was busy studying, she would sleep in my room. Now, I am doing that. Napping in each other's room is nothing unusual but guess it is special cos when we do that, it is like bonding lah. We hardly talk so when we talk and slowly fall asleep in each other's room, it is something like sharing a sisterly bond. Hee...
Today I woke up at 8am. Blame it on the medicine.. cannot wake up on time. Complacent me thought that boss and another mgr are away for a business trip. So you know, when the cats are away, the mice come out to play.
I was wrong. When I reached office at 945am, I saw my boss infront of me. I was like... Oh oh... Die liao. I immediately gave a genuine cough and sniff sniff.. to hint that I am sick (so, I got good reasons for being late...)
Oopsie... never let complacency take charge.. lesson learnt.