Tuesday, September 14, 2004
*.* I'm on top of the world *.*
I am having my 7th sabbath in office. For 7 days in a row, I have been doing nothing. And honestly, I am really bored. Now I am wondering if my colleagues are having those kind of thoughts. I pray they are not having that kind of "it's so unfair... look she's lazing!" kind of thoughts.
Anyway, I did 2 most remarkable things today. I never thought I could do it BUT I DID IT ALL BY MYSELF! I am so proud of myself.
I added in the stats counter as you can see at the topmost of my blog. And also.. hee.. I added in an audio clip to the blog. If you can't hear it, you will need to switch on your speakers to hear the background clip. It took me a long time but I'm glad I figured it out. So proud of myself. kekekekekkeke....
Anyway, for those who wants to add in audio, do go to www.ripway.com. You will need to register first, upload your audio clip below 3 MB. As for tranferring it to your blog, you will need to go to the help forum @ ripway to learn how to upload it. It's pretty easy... if you can't figure it out, feel free to ask me! Am so proud to have done it!
And as for the stats counter, you will need to go to "help" @ blogger.. look for blogger Add ons and so on.. you should be able to figure out somehow...
All I know is that you will need to copy and paste some codes onto your blog template. :o)
I am indeed having a relaxed time... think I better be kuai and read up on some marketing stuff.
Hope the day is going on fine for all of you!
A Child of God blogged @ | 3:58 pm
