Child Of God

*.* Child of God *.*

Birthday: 14th October
Occupation: Cultivator; Moulder; Nurturer
Currently I am inspired: To renovate my blog
To start on my next phase of new life in 2007


Today's Verse






*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~juliet~
~elaine~
~jorlyn~
~leslie~
~melissa~
~the dangerous lives of altar boys~
~the sleepless eye~
~opus dei~
~word among us~
~regnum christi~
~new american bible~
~singapore pastoral institute~
~catholic spirituality centre~

*.* Drop a prayer *.*

*.* Archives *.*

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Saturday, September 11, 2004

*.* Carry A, Dear Lord! *.*

I prayed for A today. And I prayed for A many more times than usual.

I guess I felt the need to pray for A as I could sense that A is really very sad. I could sense that A's heart is really heavy, there's no peace and joy. And when there's no peace and joy, it is not of God's Spirit.

And so, I prayed for A... offered up 1 decade of the rosary, prayed for A infront of the Blessed Sacrament and even prayed during Charismatic Prayer Meet.

I just pray that A would triumph over the darkness and rejoice in God's presence in his/her life. I prayed that the burden in A's life would be lifted up. And I pray that A would embrace this cross.

Dear Lord, carry A on Your eagle's wings. Amen


A Child of God blogged @ | 1:22 am