I woke up at 8 am today and I was like oh shit!
No money, no cab.
Pay is still being processed, can only draw out after 2pm...
Luckily got my reserve bank.... my mummy,,,
borrowed from her ten bucks.
To reduce the cost of taxi fare, decided to take 88 to amk mrt station where i will hop onto the cab. But there's no cab.. at this time it was already 920am... real late.. luckily the 2 "lords" are not in office today so it won't be tt bad when i come into office at 10 am plus.
so anyway, i took 165 in the end, tried praying the rosary on the bus but was tooooooo tired to pray. Slept throughout the bus journey. I think I must be too tired, especially the whole of last week till wednesday. Not enough sleep, rest, haven't recoup my sleep loss yet plus... shuttling inbetween hospital, work and home.
I think I will visit my godma during lunch today. But before I do that, think I need to roll out some analysis for the project I was doing. Client came back with more questions, which is a good sign cos it's no problems but rather wanting more analysis... a sign that she's showing some confidence in my work and in the company...
okie..back to work.. hope Friday will end well.... I like my week to end on a good note.
God bless everyone, my family, my godma, my godchildren and hee hee.. MYSELF!