Birthday: 14th October Occupation: Cultivator; Moulder; Nurturer Currently I am inspired: To renovate my blog
To start on my next phase of new life in 2007
I think I had the worst Monday of the whole year. Let me tell you why.
I woke up at 8am today. Meant to wake up at 715 but dragged until 8 am. And oh shit... late late late.. and best part was I was too stoned to realize that I was late until I reach AMK station at 9am. Then I realized I was going to be REALLY late, so then I decided to take a cab. I am very broke but I decided that it is best I should take a cab so that I won't be that late.. But oh no... no cab! Then panicked... book cab? No way, way too expensive. Take bus halfway and then take cab? Not efficient.. of well, might as well wait for 165.... BUT what excuse (that is as good as a reason) should I give? Aha.... my "reason" will be bus broke down along the way... oh what a lame excuse... hope it works...
Reached office at 10am... and then ard 1030 got a phone call from my mum.. Her tone reminded me so much of that fateful day, 14th April, when I heard the most dreaded news of my dad's death. This time, it is about my god mother cum auntie. My godma suffered a heart attack. And that took away my trying-to-have-a-peaceful-start to Monday. Couldn't concnetrate. Was thinking about stuff... why is life so fragile? Will I lose my godma? Why bother to take care of your health so much when you can't control death?
Went to visit my godma during lunch today. Was so sad that I could cry. But I didn't want to cry cos that would make my godma sadder. Her two kids are abroad and they couldn't come back easily. And she is very lonely with her husband as well. She was all along worried that no one wld take care of her, that she wld be struck with some prolonged sickness, that she cannot teach after 62 years, that she wldn't be able to support herself and her husband financially... Now all these fears have somehwat come true and the worst thing is, she has no family support except herself and God. In a way, seeing my godma attached to so many tubes and she wondering whether she's going to live or die, makes me sad. I will learn to treasure my godma more and my dearest mummy.
Then work.. came back to office at 3 pm. Got so many things to do and I can't do overtime tonight cos I have a class at 7pm. Was rushing and rushing until I got a migrane. And with this migrane, tahan through class until 10 plus.
But during class, we were made to taste about 8 different brands of orange juice. Cos I didn't eat a substantial dinner, the orange juice made my stomach churn. On top of it, my migrane caused my head to pound pound pound..... So immediately, the moment I reached my house, I rushed to the toilet and vomited.
And now, as I sit down here.... I want to sleep cos my head is so painful and I am so tired. BUT I have work to rush. Worried about my god ma. Worried about the pressing deadlines. Worried about tomolo night's overtime for another project...
AIYAH! Heck those worrying... I promise myself that once my hair is dry, I will go to bed and have a good rest (so that I won't kena my gastric flu again). And then tomolo, I will rush rush everything.
And yes, I should take time to surrender all my worries onto the Lord. He will make the way for me. He will give me strength. He will take away my migrane. He will help me complete the pressing work that is due. And He will bless and keep my godma as well.
Mother Mary, pls continue to shower your loving guidance on us. Amen.