Child Of God

*.* Child of God *.*

Birthday: 14th October
Occupation: Cultivator; Moulder; Nurturer
Currently I am inspired: To renovate my blog
To start on my next phase of new life in 2007


Today's Verse






*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~juliet~
~elaine~
~jorlyn~
~leslie~
~melissa~
~the dangerous lives of altar boys~
~the sleepless eye~
~opus dei~
~word among us~
~regnum christi~
~new american bible~
~singapore pastoral institute~
~catholic spirituality centre~

*.* Drop a prayer *.*

*.* Archives *.*

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Thursday, August 26, 2004

*.* Panda Eyes *.*

When I woke up this morning, I noticed larger eye rings. SIGH! That will take about 2 days worth of good good sleep to take those eye rings away.

Well, the only consolation was that I felt that work was not going to disappear and I decided to rest my aching body and tired brain. Think it was good cos at least I have some stored energy left to "chiong" today....

Wednesday is gone but my work hasn't. I am very desperate and at the brink of a life-death situation. Maybe I am exaggerating BUT I had promised to deliver to the client by noon today and I think I will take longer than that. Oh Oh.....

Ok ok.. I will cool it. Just focus on the work to be done, be careful when doing it and just do it asap.

Lord Lord.. pls help me to do this task fast. Hopefully, I will write a cheerful email by the end of today. AMEN !

A Child of God blogged @ | 8:00 am