Child Of God

*.* Child of God *.*

Birthday: 14th October
Occupation: Cultivator; Moulder; Nurturer
Currently I am inspired: To renovate my blog
To start on my next phase of new life in 2007


Today's Verse






*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~juliet~
~elaine~
~jorlyn~
~leslie~
~melissa~
~the dangerous lives of altar boys~
~the sleepless eye~
~opus dei~
~word among us~
~regnum christi~
~new american bible~
~singapore pastoral institute~
~catholic spirituality centre~

*.* Drop a prayer *.*

*.* Archives *.*

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Friday, August 20, 2004

*.* God help me please... *.*

I am in the dumps of the dumps. I am in the pits of the pits.

My heart was broken into half... Now I am feeling the pain much much sharper. My heart is broken into tiny tiny pieces. I want to cry but somehow, my tears wouldn't fall. Perhaps it's because I am filled with so much anger, disappointment, devastation and pain.

I feel cheated. I thought someone wouldn't lie to me. Somehow, as if I ate the forbidden fruit, I could suddenly see. It's not just one; It's two now. And how gullible I was! To think I chose to be blind, all for the sake of love.

I am very disillusionned. Wasn't I in the service of love? Weren't we giving ourselves in service? Alas... it was not meant to be. What a joke... Rather, it's not love but the standards we have to meet.

I am very very disappointed. Thought I gave you a good chance to tell me but you didn't. You totally lost my respect.To think I felt like a mockery. Oh God... I so hate that feeling! I hate to be taken for a ride! I hate people to hide stuff from me. I hate people who test the waters on me. Oh what hypocrisy!

Dear Lord, I am just so angry! Teach me what to do for I find it very hard to be Christ-like. Lord, teach me Lord. I need You in my life right now. Come into my life now. Make haste to help me. I do not know what to do. I just feel so disappointed and devastated. Lord, help me. Give me wisdom to make a good decision. Help me to see You in my pain and in these events. Help me, help me. Mother Mary, please please pray for me. Guide me and help me to see where Your son wants me to go. Amen.

A Child of God blogged @ | 12:59 am