Child Of God

*.* Child of God *.*

Birthday: 14th October
Occupation: Cultivator; Moulder; Nurturer
Currently I am inspired: To renovate my blog
To start on my next phase of new life in 2007


Today's Verse






*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~juliet~
~elaine~
~jorlyn~
~leslie~
~melissa~
~the dangerous lives of altar boys~
~the sleepless eye~
~opus dei~
~word among us~
~regnum christi~
~new american bible~
~singapore pastoral institute~
~catholic spirituality centre~

*.* Drop a prayer *.*

*.* Archives *.*

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Thursday, August 19, 2004

*.* Can't get you out of my head *.*

It's quite amazing what a short 4 day thailand trip can do to me.

Over a span of 8 weeks, I had stopped eating fast food, stopped drinking sweetened water, stopped eating sweet stuff, reduced my snack eating and my food portions.

AND in just 4 days away in thailand, I had sorta reverted back to those "old, sinful" ways... AHHHHHHH!!! Worse still, just 4 days and I almost gained 2 kg! Food in Thailand is just so "dangerous", especially when most of the food is deep fried and super oily (even their soup dishes).

And it is so hard to resist those sinful foods... My gosh... must do something man!

I have to persevere... everything little bit of effort counts. Must do something...

Shall stop taking sweetened drinks
Shall stop taking sugar sweets... go back to those sugarfree sweets
Stop snacking.. (AWWW... that is so difficult!!)

These 3 would suffice for now... will try my best to stop those sinful habits... AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Back to work... work is busy today and I have a core team meeting at 7pm to rush to.

Hmmm.. what shall I eat for lunch today?


A Child of God blogged @ | 10:35 am