Child Of God

*.* Child of God *.*

Birthday: 14th October
Occupation: Cultivator; Moulder; Nurturer
Currently I am inspired: To renovate my blog
To start on my next phase of new life in 2007


Today's Verse






*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~juliet~
~elaine~
~jorlyn~
~leslie~
~melissa~
~the dangerous lives of altar boys~
~the sleepless eye~
~opus dei~
~word among us~
~regnum christi~
~new american bible~
~singapore pastoral institute~
~catholic spirituality centre~

*.* Drop a prayer *.*

*.* Archives *.*

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

*.* How I set up this blog *.*

I didn't mean to set up a blog.

After all, setting up a blog is almost like a mini reality TV show, except that there's no sound and motion. Hmmm.. I wonder if I can post pictures here...

But I am a person who likes to write and reflect. Especially so when I have my own mustardseeds yahoogroup already. This yahoogroup - mustardseeds_of_faith was set up on National Day 2003. And its purpose is a channel where I can store my electronic reflections, happy sad, spiritual and everything that I feel is so precious to keep it for as long as I can.

Also, I saw Leonard's and Juliet's blog and so was inspired to set up one. But the question I have for myself is, what's the purpose of this blog? Is the blog's purpose the same as my mustardseeds_of_faith yahoogroup? I mean, it would be a bit time consuming if I have 2 similar blogs and that serves no purpose at all, for me...

But then again, I am quite sceptical about blogs. Dun think I have the perseverance and enthusiasm to host a blog...

Haiyah... I am thinking so much cos i am relatively free today and need to get my brain juices working... But i really hope to find a purpose for this blog. Gotta think again....

A Child of God blogged @ | 3:17 pm