Child Of God

*.* Child of God *.*

Birthday: 14th October
Occupation: Cultivator; Moulder; Nurturer
Currently I am inspired: To renovate my blog
To start on my next phase of new life in 2007


Today's Verse






*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~juliet~
~elaine~
~jorlyn~
~leslie~
~melissa~
~the dangerous lives of altar boys~
~the sleepless eye~
~opus dei~
~word among us~
~regnum christi~
~new american bible~
~singapore pastoral institute~
~catholic spirituality centre~

*.* Drop a prayer *.*

*.* Archives *.*

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

*.* Purpose of this blog *.*

Was just looking through the features of this blog and realized that I can change the font, colours, etc and even add photos to this blog. not bad, except that when I use my Mac in office, I cannot change colours, font,etc. PC still rules! hehehehe

I think I have narrowed down the purpose of this blog. This blog will be different from my mustardseeds_of_faith yahoogroup in the following ways:

1) This blog will be an all rounder - encompasses all topics unlike my mustardseeds_of_faith yahoogroup where it is more private, personal, spiritually reflecting.

2) This blog is a channel for me to vent my bottled up opinions and thinking about different things that strike me but just that, there's no one to talk about it.

3) I hope that my entries will touch people and by God's grace, to bring people closer to God in different ways.

4) This will be my 2nd electronic diary, especially when I spent almost half of my day infront of a computer!

Honestly, I dunno how long will this blog last. Quite sceptical about sharing my life with people. Plus, if I tend to cover up the ugly me, it's not a true blue blog anymore... I feel that a blog is to share some parts of your life with people and so, one must be genuine and less superficial. After all, if we are superficial on a blog, there's no point in setting up blogs. Might as well get your friends and talk superficial stuff with them over a cup of coffee....

Oh well... i named this blog my mustardseeds because I am always so intrigued by how small a mustardseed can grow into a big big tree... Likewise, I hope this blog will help in my faith growing amidst my struggles and to grow spiritually deeper in my relationship with God.

I guess I am in the stage right now where my spiritual well is drying up, gets refilled and then faces a drought and then a shower and then a drought. Struggling through right now and it takes a lot of perseverance to pray and reflect on the bible, etc. So I hope this blog will continuously refill my well so that I may no longer thirst. Amen.

A Child of God blogged @ | 3:50 pm