I had a good 10 hour sleep yesterday.
Had only slept for 3 hours on Sunday and had a day full of meetings in church. Was calculating... Think I spent about 10 hours in church yesterday! What a holy sabbath for me! Anyway, my tired brain was working furiously yesterday that I had a bad headache. And so, after dinner, while watching TV, I couldn't help but to sleep.
And so I slept from 9pm till 7am this morning. And it's MONDAY! Back to work, facing new challenges.
Thank God for today. I feel so happy that He has created the sun, moon, stars and my life. Thank God for the fact that I am here, typing in the office - I am employed! Thank God for this!
I have many thoughts running through my head. But can't type down them yet cos I need to think. Can't think yet cos I have to work.
Today is a busy busy day. And I pray dear Lord, that You will bless and guide me in my day's work.
Will keep you updated about my thoughts.
Love You Lord!