*.* Thank YOU, thank YOU *.*
I thank God for today.
I haven't had a Sunday where I could take a nap, spend some time with my family, no worries about work.
So what did I do today?
I slacked.
I did not rush. I did not worry about work.
I could take a nap for more than 3 hours, to recoop my loss of sleep over the week.
I helped my mum to make spring rolls, but I was a failure lah. Couldn't wrap the spring rolls up delicately. hahahaha...
I finished doing some stuff for RCIY.
I watched TV leisurely.
I managed to read the bible and reflect on the readings
And so on and so forth.
In short, I never had a Sunday this good. So good that I truly enjoyed walking to the MRT station with Juliet, Leslie, Meixia and Alycia after lunch today. Usually I will be rushing home. But today, it was a leisurely walk. Who cares about the sun? (Well, I do care a bit cos of pigmentation... but this can be slightly compensated by splashing some moisturizer on my face.) Who cares whether you are running short of time? Today, was just no rush.
And most importantly, it was the company I had. From the long walk I perceived to be, it was really short. In fact, I wished there was another 10 more mins so that all 5 of us could talk more, talk rubbish, share about the daily ongoings in our lives. Wah... where in my working life got this kind of talk? Working life is all about money, efficiency, getting work done....
I thank God for this rest I am having. I feel that He's has given me this rest so that my shoulders won't ache so much from the intense work I was doing last week. Thank God for that.
I thank God for having a wonderful dinner with my family. My mum spent the whole day cooking lontong, agar agar, spring rolls, dessert... think there's something else, but I forgot. Good food, good family time. Nowhere in the working week, will I have this kind of family meal. Thank God for the wonderful dinner!
Thank God for giving me the courage to do what the 3 angels have told me to do so. I did it tonight. I do not know what is going to happen but I trust that He will lead the way.
Thank God also for guiding me. Have been blessed with this special position - December camp i/c. First time being a leader in RCIY, first time handling a major project. As today's reading touched on humility, thank God for his nuggets of wisdom as I pray about how I can be a good Christian leader in the RCIY ministry. Thank God for guiding me.
Dearest Lord, Thank You so much for Sunday. ROP was great. I feel so proud of my inquirers. And I thank You for blessing me with this brood of chicks. Thank You for giving me a well-deserved sabbath. I did nothing much, spent time with my family, doing church stuff. Basically, I had a good time relaxing. Thank You for giving me the time to relax!
Lord, bless the working week ahead.. still got some tremendous but do-able tasks to complete. Help me to do them asap so that I can go for my Brand Management class peacefully on Monday evening. As I go to sleep now, bless my sleep. That I may have a good sleep and wake up bright and early for work tomolo!
And yes, bless and keep my family, friends, beloved sponfrienders and inquirers of RCIY.
Love You lots!
A Child of God blogged @ | 1:03 am
