Child Of God

*.* Child of God *.*

Birthday: 14th October
Occupation: Cultivator; Moulder; Nurturer
Currently I am inspired: To renovate my blog
To start on my next phase of new life in 2007


Today's Verse






*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~juliet~
~elaine~
~jorlyn~
~leslie~
~melissa~
~the dangerous lives of altar boys~
~the sleepless eye~
~opus dei~
~word among us~
~regnum christi~
~new american bible~
~singapore pastoral institute~
~catholic spirituality centre~

*.* Drop a prayer *.*

*.* Archives *.*

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Friday, August 27, 2004

*.* *Prayer angels* *.*

It's almost 4 am on Friday... and I had been working continuously since 7am on thursday. My brain is very tired and my eyes are sore from staring at the computer.

There are many things running though my head now but perhaps I will pen down the preliminary thoughts.

the past 3 days have been sheer hell. It was really irritating to work with my client who doesn't co-operate with me and springs last minute, urgent surprises. Wah lau... whenever she does that to me, I really feel like screaming at her. I just hate the way she has that "oh, by the way I have the right" kind of mentality. Irritating... just proves me point about advertising agencies.. bitchiness....

I learn a lot from the past 3 days' of hell... I did up a presentation report by myself. It's not that fantastic but it's something I had not done in idealog for a long long time. I am proud of the work I've done considering that time was short and no one was here to help me. Taught me independence, taught me how to be strong in the midst of adversitities.

I also learnt that I am sick and tired of this agency kind of life.. sick and tired of rushing to meet deadlines... at the mercy of your clients... just proves the point that I should move over to the clientele side... hahaha....

But I guess most importantly, I do not know what happened, but after I took a short 30 mins nap this evening, I felt so much peace. I do not know if I had enough rest. I do not know if it was because I had to do another new and refreshing but stressful task. But I just had peace.

I was so peaceful to even watch Singapore Idol! Imagine that!

And I am also peaceful enough to dun care about my 2nd pressing task, read the bible, type this blog and go sleep in 10 mins time.

I guess it's because people have been praying for me. And I thank you all for praying for me. It was a difficult 3 days. Something which I had never experienced for a long long time. Thank you for praying for me cos I knew that your prayers lifted my burdens up to Heaven. My back ache was not that painful and I was no longer pissed or agitated. I just only tried to do my best at work.

Thank you all...

I can't wait for Friday to be over and I really hope that the client doesn't give me unnecessary trouble to spoil my weekend. For those who are reading this now, pls pray that I will have a peaceful weekend. I know I have to work on the weekend but at least let my work be peaceful. I need a break man!

okie... gonna hit the bed. Thank you Lord for guiding me today. I know You are telling me some impt stuff but I am too tired to think about it. But no worries Lord, I am going to store them up at the back of my brain and think about it when I have enough energy.

Thank You dear Lord for sending me angels.

Love lots,
Hazel :o)

A Child of God blogged @ | 3:55 am