Child Of God

*.* Child of God *.*

Birthday: 14th October
Occupation: Cultivator; Moulder; Nurturer
Currently I am inspired: To renovate my blog
To start on my next phase of new life in 2007


Today's Verse






*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~juliet~
~elaine~
~jorlyn~
~leslie~
~melissa~
~the dangerous lives of altar boys~
~the sleepless eye~
~opus dei~
~word among us~
~regnum christi~
~new american bible~
~singapore pastoral institute~
~catholic spirituality centre~

*.* Drop a prayer *.*

*.* Archives *.*

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Thursday, September 02, 2004

*.* His Faithful Love *.*

From Heaven, Yahweh looks down,
He sees all the children of Adam,
from the place where he sits, he watches
all who dwell on earth;
He alone moulds their hearts,
He understands all they do.

We are waiting for Yahweh;
he is our help and our shield,
for in him our heart rejoices,
in his holy name we trust,
Yahweh, let your faithful love rest on us,
as our hope has rested in you.

Psalm 33: 13-15, 20-22

When I read this psalm, it was like BINGO! God speaking to me face to face.

Dearest Lord,

Tremendous amount of family responsibilities await me. I do not know how to handle them. I do not know what to do with them and I do not know how to make a good decision. I feel insecure about what's happening on earth. I do not know my future and thus, I am unable to make a good decision. There's pressure on me.

Lord, I pray, that You will shower down your grace of wisdom. Help me to make a good and wise decision, one that is of love within the community.

And I pray for the other parties that the decisions they make will be based on Christian love within the community.

Lord, I await for Your holy will. Lest I get impatient, give me patience. Lest I get worried, give me peace. Lest I get insecure, grant me security in Your Faithful Love.

Lord, pls dun abandon me and make a way for me. Provide for me, dear Lord and make my paths straight and clear.

Mother Mary, Queen of Angels, send holy angels to guide me and my family in handling the ever changing set of responsibilites. Pray for us that we will make good and wise decisions.

Amen.

A Child of God blogged @ | 12:34 am