Child Of God

*.* Child of God *.*

Birthday: 14th October
Occupation: Cultivator; Moulder; Nurturer
Currently I am inspired: To renovate my blog
To start on my next phase of new life in 2007


Today's Verse






*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~juliet~
~elaine~
~jorlyn~
~leslie~
~melissa~
~the dangerous lives of altar boys~
~the sleepless eye~
~opus dei~
~word among us~
~regnum christi~
~new american bible~
~singapore pastoral institute~
~catholic spirituality centre~

*.* Drop a prayer *.*

*.* Archives *.*

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Friday, September 03, 2004

*.* Resolutions till this weekend *.*

1. Get new printer ink

2. Get my resume out

3. Get my job applications out... there's a huge sea of jobs there.... better go grab one.

4. Plan for December camp

5. Mark my student's econs essay

6. Rest, sleep, slack

7. Prepare the outstanding tealights for ROP

There's this thing I have been thinking about.. but won't dwell on it cos I need to catch my sleep. But one thing I am really thankful for is the sudden impetus to do up my resume. I want to make it the best ever... Thank God for this renewed energy and conviction!

okie.. sleep sleep now.. important to me.. can't afford to wake up late!

A Child of God blogged @ | 12:42 am