Child Of God

*.* Child of God *.*

Birthday: 14th October
Occupation: Cultivator; Moulder; Nurturer
Currently I am inspired: To renovate my blog
To start on my next phase of new life in 2007


Today's Verse






*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~juliet~
~elaine~
~jorlyn~
~leslie~
~melissa~
~the dangerous lives of altar boys~
~the sleepless eye~
~opus dei~
~word among us~
~regnum christi~
~new american bible~
~singapore pastoral institute~
~catholic spirituality centre~

*.* Drop a prayer *.*

*.* Archives *.*

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Monday, September 20, 2004

*.* My seventh angel *.*

My seventh angel came by today.

During the week, I prayed that God will send me some angels to tell me how to prepare for the interview. Especially for this week, my eyes were wide-opened for any God sent angels. Sometimes, I sought for some angels like talking to people, asking them more information to prepare for my MOE interview.

But my seventh angel came by after mass today. And I know God sent this seventh angel.

This seventh angel told me not to think so much, to relax. He told me to let go, surrender it to God and trust Him. He told me to focus on just one thing (which is of course, the interview) and not to think about other things like my current job, rciy, etc.

Yeaps, I think that's whay God wants me to do. If I were to go looking for more info and find out the best ways to tackle the interview, I will be causing myself unnecessary stress and worry.

I will surrender everything to God. From today onwards, I will bug God lesser and will let go. Basically, be at peace with God's providence.

As I was telling God today during mass, I believe that You had paved the way for me to have this teaching interview. And I believe that You sent 6 angels to me, to encourage me to to apply again. And I believe You will make this path straight for me.

And I asked of Him, Lord, tomorrow when I go into the interview room, send your angels and saints with me as I go through the interview. May I speak in Your words and Your actions. Guide me as I go through this interview. Use my tongue that I may speak with great wisdom.

So now, I am actually kinda relaxed. I thank God for this peace. I did not call my other teaching friends. Instead, I am kinda confident that all will be well tomorrow.

Of course, at the back fo my mind, lies those thoughts about the implications and worries about other things. But these things can wait.

I am gonna focus on the interview tomorrow. It's just between me, my God and my beloved interviewers. I am going full gear tomorrow. I will go into full battle with my angels and saints and of course, my all powerful GOD!


All the angels stood around the throne and around the elders and the four living creatures. They prostrated themselves before the throne, worshiped God, and exclaimed: "Amen. Blessing and glory, wisdom and thanksgiving, honor, power, and might be to our God forever and ever. Amen." Then one of the elders spoke up and said to me, "Who are these wearing white robes, and where did they come from?" I said to him, "My lord, you are the one who knows." He said to me, "These are the ones who have survived the time of great distress; they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. "For this reason they stand before God's throne and worship him day and night in his temple. The one who sits on the throne will shelter them. They will not hunger or thirst anymore, nor will the sun or any heat strike them. For the Lamb who is in the center of the throne will shepherd them and lead them to springs of life-giving water, and God will wipe away every tear from their eyes."
Revelation 7:11-17

A Child of God blogged @ | 1:15 am