Saturday, September 18, 2004
*.* Touched by my papa *.*
I got touched by my dad today.
It so happened that I ended my tuition late today and was unable to make it for the 5pm novena. As my tuition was just next to my block, I decided to return home for a short rest before heading to Risen Christ to meet my mum and brother.
But as expected, the rest turned into a nap. And that was when my dad appeared in my dream.
I dreamt that my dad came into my house. As I was sleeping in the long sofa, he went over and gently touched my shoulder. His touch was like a caress. It was just a simply caress on my shoulder and then he walked off in the direction of the master bedroom where my mum and him used to sleep in.
It was so real that I even heard footsteps. I am so dead sure of that.
And of course I woke up. It was already 520pm when I woke up. I meant to reach Risen Christ at 6pm so that I can have 1 hour in the adoration room. So I rushed off.
At the bus stop, the dream sunk in. My dad came back. My dad touched me. My eyes started to tear but I controlled it. I so longed to see my dad come back and he finally came back only for that short moment.
I wept on the bus. I miss papa so much. And I knew when papa was touching me, he knew how tired I was. He knew that I was struggling to give tuition to 4 kids and though he didn't mind the income I was earning, he knew how tired I was. And everytime when I am tired, his heart would be pained. He would always make me drink herbal tea and nagged at me to sleep. But this time, he came by to give me that caress, to let me know that he knows how tired I am and he loves me still.
His touch is also about letting me know that he is aware of what is happening in my family. Though he is in Heaven, papa still knows what's happening within our family. He knows of the important thing I will be going through on Monday. And papa wants me to know that he is happy and he will be watching over me in Heaven.
Papa, I miss you very much. I know now, that when I pray for you in Heaven, you are listening. Papa, thank you for coming down to sayang me. I want more from you papa. I want you to come back and make for me herbal tea. I want you to cook for me when I go for that important thing on Monday. I want you to iron my clothes and make sure that I have presentable clothes to wear. But papa, you are not here anymore. I will have to do it by myself on Monday. Papa, I wish you can just come back for good. I miss you. Mummy, kor kor and I miss you very much.
Dearest Lord, bless my papa in Heaven. Thank you for sending my papa down for that short while. Papa's touch is a very significant moment for me which I can't describe it. All I know is that I really felt papa's presence, love, care and concern for me. Thank you dear Lord.
A Child of God blogged @ | 11:46 pm
