Thursday, September 23, 2004
*.* I am a cat... hear me *MEOW!* *.*
I am in a very "argh-dun-disturb-me" kind of mood now. Very moody, very pek chek. I think after this entry, I am going to hit the bed so that I won't argh at anyone...
I think I ended my day in the office quite ok. I am glad to tell all of you that my sabbath has FINALLY ended. I am doing some work now. And I was giving it some serious thought in writing a proposal for Budget Airlines. Unfortunately, this is a play play assignment given by the boss. So... as long as I dun think it is a play paly assgt, I won't feel that argh liao...
I was kinda touched by Singapore Idol today. There was this contestant who sang "Solitaire" in memory of his dad. He got through to the top 100 contestants. Unfortunately, he had to pull out due to his family commitments. I was pretty touched when he shared about how his family was going through after his dad's death. I could emphatize with him. And as I type this, I just want to pray for his family that they will be strong enough to get on with their lives. May they have peace in their lives. I was so touched that I stopped eating dinner for a few moments. I had to do that so as to control my tears.
And then I "nua" (aka laze around) on the same sofa till 10 plus. I am just so tired. I dunno why I am so tired.
Maybe cos I was busy getting a bday gift for my sister's birthday during lunch time. Maybe cos I was rushing to CTK for mass. I practically walked super fast today, ran for the bus and the bus did not wait for me. *sob sob* So then I was on the tenterhooks while waiting for my 165. Late liao.....anyway, thank God 165 came 10 mins later...
but my 262 did not come early. At 610pm, I wanted to flag for a cab but just as I stretched my hand out, 262 came. Saved me 4 bucks.
Though I was late for mass, I had a pretty good mass. Talked to God and this conversation continued on in the adoration room for quite some time. I haven't really had a good conversation with Him for a long time. Boy.. that was a really good feeling.
So dun ask me now why I am feeling so shitty. I think it is Post Menstrual Syndrome. Suddenly I feel so tired. No more engine left.
I have no energy to plan for the Dec Camp meeting this Sat. No energy to do up something nice for ROA this Sunday. No energy to help my mum iron clothes. No energy to pack up the stack of stuff next to me on my table... The stuff is just collecting lor.. yikes..
No energy to reflect upon this sentence that struck me during Fr Yim's homily... "No one can be really free unless he believes in Jesus."
Something struck me about tt sentence but I have no energy to push it further.
Why am I feeling so "nua"? Hate that feeling.. I am feeling like toufu now.. so soft and jelly like.
Well, at least, I changed my template of the blog and the music as well. At least I've learnt how to convert a mp3 file to a smaller size. Now my blog will have different songs suited to my mood.
The song playing now is a song that never fails to make me cry, especially when I am alone in a room, the only soul awake in the house and I think about my dad. Confirm one... the lyrics and the way this song is being sung makes me cry...
Ok... I shall sleep before 1am today. I wanna do up a good proposal tomolo but before that I need to come up with a good research methodology.... And of course, jsut work on analyzing those eating journals.. *argh*.
May everyone have a good sleep tonight and God bless our sleep and our Friday!
A Child of God blogged @ | 11:59 pm
