Child Of God

*.* Child of God *.*

Birthday: 14th October
Occupation: Cultivator; Moulder; Nurturer
Currently I am inspired: To renovate my blog
To start on my next phase of new life in 2007


Today's Verse






*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~juliet~
~elaine~
~jorlyn~
~leslie~
~melissa~
~the dangerous lives of altar boys~
~the sleepless eye~
~opus dei~
~word among us~
~regnum christi~
~new american bible~
~singapore pastoral institute~
~catholic spirituality centre~

*.* Drop a prayer *.*

*.* Archives *.*

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Friday, January 27, 2006

*.* Prelude to Social Context of Teaching II *.*

I had just written my 3rd essay in this module. Writing essays for this module is such a joy as I can freely express my opinions. Plus, it's easy to write a 500 word essay. It's difficult to keep to the 500 word limit, though.

Writing essays as controversial as I can reminds me of my Political Science heydays when I enjoyed arguing and making it sound like I'm correct.

I will not post my essay #2 and #3 yet. Cos I'm waiting for my grade for essay #2 to be released (tomolo) so that I can (hopefully) proudly announce that I have done well... *cross fingers*

Anyways, for the first essay I had written, I scored an A-! Yipee! Got such a good surprise. I hope I can do well for the second essay. Spent a hell lot of brain cells thinking about it.

Essay#3 is less challenging but it truly made me reflect how I have subconsciously introduced elements of inequality in my classroom.

Okies dokies, it's FREEDAY! Yipee! Essay is written, all hell breaks loose. It's CNY!

A Child of God blogged @ | 1:50 am