Birthday: 14th October Occupation: Cultivator; Moulder; Nurturer Currently I am inspired: To renovate my blog
To start on my next phase of new life in 2007
I'm having a mysterious conversation with God. You can also say it's kinda cheeky.
You see, for the past 3 weeks I have been praying for something. And everytime I go for mass, He would reveal something. Here's the sequence of revelation:
Sunday mass on 1st Jan: God is always full of blessings. He's kind and gracious to me. This is because I am His child.
Sunday mass on 8th Jan: Before mass, I prayed for a sign to guide me in my discernment. And guess what? The Gospel was about the magi following the sign, to Jesus. And when the magi followed the sign to Jesus, they saw light, saw glory. Likewise, if I follow Jesus, surely He will lead me to green pastures? Problem is, what is the sign? How do I see it? I ended mass by praying for sharp eyes, ears and heart.
~ During the week that followed, there were signs that guided me in my decision making.~
Sunday mass on 15th Jan: Before mass, I prayed that His words will dwell in my heart so that I will be more convinced of my decision. And what was the first reading? "Here I am Lord, Your servant is listening!" Responsorial psalm: Here I am Lord, I come to do Your will! Third Reading: The Body is for the Lord. And so, I realized that my body is for the pleasing service of the Lord. Therefore, we must always do His will, of loving one another. We must be ready to be His servants.
~Decision making is 70% way through. And during the week, there were incidents which confirmed that I made the right decision. ~
Sunday mass on 22nd Jan: I will be going to pray for discernment that I made the right decision. I will pray for trust, patience and hope.
It's really interesting how God is so cheeky to reveal bit by bit His plan for me. Masses have never been that interesting to me. But I am thankful that He's constantly reminding me to do the right thing even though I get distracted sometimes.
Dear Brothers and Sisters, seek God! Seek Him with all your heart, mind and soul. He will reveal His ways if we listen to Him!