Child Of God

*.* Child of God *.*

Birthday: 14th October
Occupation: Cultivator; Moulder; Nurturer
Currently I am inspired: To renovate my blog
To start on my next phase of new life in 2007


Today's Verse






*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~juliet~
~elaine~
~jorlyn~
~leslie~
~melissa~
~the dangerous lives of altar boys~
~the sleepless eye~
~opus dei~
~word among us~
~regnum christi~
~new american bible~
~singapore pastoral institute~
~catholic spirituality centre~

*.* Drop a prayer *.*

*.* Archives *.*

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Monday, January 16, 2006

*.* week 3, here i come! *.*

week 2 had just passed. workload is piling up. i'm getting tired. i'm trying to get my momentum back to studies.

nothing interesting has happened over the week except for my encounter with my maths tutor.

i all along felt that she was biased towards me. Somehow, i feel that she has a relatively poorer impression of me. Remember the maths lesson plan I was moaning abt a few posts ago? Well, this week, I had to meet up with her to debrief abt my lesson plan.

To my great relief, she wasn't that horrified as she was last time. She was more assuring and told me that it was a better job done this time round. Then I broke the barriers by telling her that I am not that confident of my maths and i'm getting demoralised.

And she was apparently very surprised that i was getting demoralised. And her attitude changed... to a more helpful sort.

in short, i guess my take out from that meeting was more positive. I am more motivated to try harder for my maths, got rid of my negative thots abt her and i wanna try hard for practicum. I wanna do better for maths!

and i think she is not that bad after all. she can be quite demanding, quite pushy and quite... indifferent. but once we talk it out, i have understood her much better, that she is not wut i thought of her to be. she is always willing to help, if we bother to try and ask.

in all, i thank God for giving me a renewed motivation to do maths and a fresh start to work on my relationship with my maths tutor.

week 3, here i come! God grant me the strength to go through all these!

A Child of God blogged @ | 12:01 am