Child Of God

*.* Child of God *.*

Birthday: 14th October
Occupation: Cultivator; Moulder; Nurturer
Currently I am inspired: To renovate my blog
To start on my next phase of new life in 2007


Today's Verse






*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~juliet~
~elaine~
~jorlyn~
~leslie~
~melissa~
~the dangerous lives of altar boys~
~the sleepless eye~
~opus dei~
~word among us~
~regnum christi~
~new american bible~
~singapore pastoral institute~
~catholic spirituality centre~

*.* Drop a prayer *.*

*.* Archives *.*

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

*.* Going.... gone *.*

Long time since I last updated.

Nothing much has been happening in my life. I spent most of the time last week finishing up my "Love Story in Harvard" Korean drama series. It's excellent man! The actress is sooooo pretty and the storyline is so touching.

The other Korean drama series I have been following is Da Chang Jin. It's a pity I can't finish it as I will be away. Probably will buy the DVD when I come back.

Amazing Race! Drats! I can't catch the last episode... the finale! Will any kind soul volunteer to tape it down for me? It will be a good Christmas present.

Besides this, I have also written Christmas cards. Wrote to a few people. It has been a loooong time since I last written a card. I decided to do it to spread the Christmas cheer. I mean... Christmas is now so commercialised. Why can't we spread the joyful cheer of Jesus' birth through the most intimate way? Write Cards! So I urge all of you to write a card, expressing your well wishes and joy to your friends.

And oh... I caught Chicken Little today. It's soooooooooo cute! But it's only worth it for $7.00. Simple plot and I can use it to teach Catholic values next time.

Other than that, I have been busy preparing for my trip to India. I am leaving today, 420pm flight and will return on the 22nd at 440AM.

Going to India is like... totally out of the world. While I have my worries and concerns about safety, I'm looking forward to the great scenery I will be seeing. I just hope everything will go on smoothly. I heard that it is really cold in India and at Kashmir, it is snowing.

In the meantime, as I enjoy the scenery, I will be doing a reflection of my past year. I remembered last year at Lourdes, I had spent a considerable time anticipating my new phase of life - teaching. Time really flies so fast. It's been a year since I have left the prive sector, the market research arena and joined the public sector. It's also pretty daunting to realize that you are bonded for 3 years. Somehow, I feel that joining the public sector has made my future more certain. There's nothing much to discern about except for the next few milestones...

Alrights... gotta go! Pls keep my family in prayer that we will reach Singapore safe and sound. Most importantly, pray that we will be able to find a Catholic church for mass this Sunday!

God Bless Everyone!

A Child of God blogged @ | 2:25 am