Birthday: 14th October Occupation: Cultivator; Moulder; Nurturer Currently I am inspired: To renovate my blog
To start on my next phase of new life in 2007
okays... here's the long-promised-but-never-delivered-till-now photos of my 25th birthday celebrations! I tried uploading the photos onto blogger but the big photo size makes it difficult for uploading. So in the end, I tried shutterfly but the slow uploading speed also makes uploading take a longer time.
Anyway, do check out these pictures. My celebrations started off at NIE. It was organized by my group mates who were very sweet to buy a birthday cake and give me a surprise celebration. Since Charissa's (my NIE friend) birthday and mine are just a week apart, I invited her to join me in this celebration.
After class, I went out to celebrate with my family at Soup Restuarant at Changi Airport. I was very fascinated by their famous chicken dish. After the dinner, I went to cut my birthday cake and open presents.
On Saturday, I went out with my five beloved for a sinful dinner at Pizza Hut. It was a simple outing, last one before meixia and alycia study real hard for their O Levels. And we promised to meet up again soon...
Anyway, here are the pictures. Let the pictures do the talking!