Tuesday, November 08, 2005
*.* School, Teachers and Exams *.*
School ended on a super dull mood today. Just when I thought there are no more assignments, in came another Maths assignment and a journal entry. I dun understand (actually, I do.) why she must give us homework. We are overworked trainees who are desperate for a life after no life and in comes one assignment. My classmates's faces fell and colour changed to black when she gave us a homework to do it. INIDIVDUALLY. And on top of this, just because there are no more test, she is making us write a journal on the latest topic covered - Trigo. It's like... she is making sure there is some form of assessment to asses our level of understanding. Why can't she let us off.And the ironic thing is, I think I would do the same if I were her.And to add on to the 'holiday mood', she has already given us our assignment to be due to June 2006. My hols are gonna be so exciting.And then, I had to make my way down for tuition. I am indeed sianz cos I am having LDMR already. But I am glad it ended on a good note.At least my student is asking questions that will add learning. And at least she is now super on to learn and when students are super on to learn, somehow, their senses will be drawn towards Econs. I just felt it was a good 3 hour class. Yes, I gave her an extra hour. That's the amount of support I want to give to her. To tell her that it is never too late and to try your best.I really hope she does well.Wednesday... Maths and Econs class. *Dread*Tuition in the morning and evening. *Press on*Finish up writing my half done essay plan. *Just do it*
A Child of God blogged @ | 11:50 pm
