Birthday: 14th October Occupation: Cultivator; Moulder; Nurturer Currently I am inspired: To renovate my blog
To start on my next phase of new life in 2007
My engine can't go on already. During meals, I am stoning. Too tired to talk or to crap.
Wake up late in the mornings. First thing I do is to reach out for my handphone and sms,"Eh... still at home? Take cab together?" And my friend would reply,"yah, woke up late. sms me when u leave the house."
Cab fare split between two would be $10 each. Every time we hitch a cab, we would pray there's no jam on PIE.
So many reflections to do. Was telling my friend, by the time this semester ends, we would gain enlightenment.
So many deadlines till we lost count. We dun even dare to look at next week's deadline.
It's scary that so many people are moving faster than you are and you are still moving at a snail's pace. And yet, cos you are so tired, you can't speed up.
Miss the NUS library. Somehow, I will manage to borrow the books I want but cos' there are like 3 books for all 1000+ students, I can never get the books I want. So then, I rely on the net for some untrustworthy (I feel) stuff. But I can't care much cos got no time.
Stupid presentations... What for have 5 mins presentations when it is not graded? Stupid...
Lesson plans... got so many to write. You want to do it good but not enough time. You have so many ideas but can't decide which one to choose.
Stupid friends asking you which jc you wanna go. Stupid classification and politiking.
Copy cats... monkey see, monkey do.
Food... you get so sian of food that you dunno what to eat. And you need energy to "run" for the entire day.
GESL... what is service learning when it is "forced"?
I still have 1 darned reflection to write. Too tired and stoned. Been sitting infront of the computer, trying to escape from the fact that I need to do that reflection.
But I just gotta do it. Clear it. Get it over and done with...
Wonder how long more I need to finish this reflection.
And I got a 830 am class tomolo... Groan... looks like it's cab time.
Just gotta continue it... It's not about the grades; not about the people; but myself and God. He will give me the strength to continue on. He will give me the serenity when people around me are in thier own madness. It's my own race. I wanna run it well. I will not give up. Not now. When I have given so much. Look at Him, not at anyone else. Place God in the centre and He will make all paths straight. Dun cave in to pressure and stress but cave in to His providence. People can move faster than me but God is moving with me. Don't be scared; don't be stressed. Press on and give it your best shot. I can handle all the commitments - tuition, school, family. Can do it. Running along with my students as well. Can't stop now. Not now, Hazel...