Child Of God

*.* Child of God *.*

Birthday: 14th October
Occupation: Cultivator; Moulder; Nurturer
Currently I am inspired: To renovate my blog
To start on my next phase of new life in 2007


Today's Verse






*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~juliet~
~elaine~
~jorlyn~
~leslie~
~melissa~
~the dangerous lives of altar boys~
~the sleepless eye~
~opus dei~
~word among us~
~regnum christi~
~new american bible~
~singapore pastoral institute~
~catholic spirituality centre~

*.* Drop a prayer *.*

*.* Archives *.*

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Sunday, October 09, 2005

*.* My Birthday Week *.*

It's my birthday week! Yippeee! *jumps for joy!*

I reallie hope I will have a smooth flowing birthday week. I seem to be in control of my NIE assignments although I know a TSUNAMI of stuff is coming in. But I am kinda relaxed now and I truly thank God for it.

So exicting... Gonna pig out this weekend. *yummy*

Anyway, my wishlist for birthday presents:

1. The latest Corrine May CD
2. The latest Hillsong CD
3. Crucifix + necklace (mum getting)
4. A treat at Jerry's
5. Ang pow donation to my O2 handphone purchase in December
6. A big big piggy bank from Hallmark
7. Someone to finish my NIE assignments and score As' for me!
8. Something precious moments would do as well...

I will having a family dinner on Friday night, a friend's gathering on Sat evening and another family dinner on Sunday evening.

It's pig out time!

A Child of God blogged @ | 11:43 pm