Child Of God

*.* Child of God *.*

Birthday: 14th October
Occupation: Cultivator; Moulder; Nurturer
Currently I am inspired: To renovate my blog
To start on my next phase of new life in 2007


Today's Verse






*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~juliet~
~elaine~
~jorlyn~
~leslie~
~melissa~
~the dangerous lives of altar boys~
~the sleepless eye~
~opus dei~
~word among us~
~regnum christi~
~new american bible~
~singapore pastoral institute~
~catholic spirituality centre~

*.* Drop a prayer *.*

*.* Archives *.*

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Monday, August 22, 2005

*.* Disequilibrium Part II *.*

No amount of sleep could ever help me for this one...

I thought I was lacking in sleep. So I slept a LOT over Sunday and Monday but I wasn't feeling better.

Over the past week, I had been suffering from headaches, dizziness and nausea. Was quite bad lah... I had to buy those sour plums to get rid of the nausea but it didn't work. And I was feeling very dizzy. And the worst one was headaches which lasted throughout the day. No amount of panadol could help.

So, I decided that after sleeping for one whole day today, if I am not feeling better, I will head down to the doctor (again!). Last night, I was speculating my illness. Is it sinusitis? Leukemia? Hypertension? Brain cancer?

I was kinda frightened to know that all my symptoms point towards brain cancer and I was a bit worried. So as I was in the cab, I imagined what it would be like if I got brain cancer. Gotta shave my head (and I will look cool!)

But half the time, I was battling against my dizziness, headache and nausea...

The doc said I have migrane. And I can't believe I tahan-ed migrane for more than 1 week! Wow... and yes, took MC for tomolo... hopefully I can catch up on my readings...

I am so darn stressed... readings zero, assignments so MANY!!!


DEADLINES

SEPTEMBER

Ed Psych I Group PBL 09 Sept
Ed Psych I Indiv Essay 16 Sept

Econs Assgt #1 Group 21 Sept
ICT Indiv project 23 Sept
Econs Indiv Micro Teaching End Sept - Early Oct

OCTOBER
ICT Indiv online reflection on forum discussion 14 Oct
Econs Assgt #2b Group 19 Oct
Econs Assgt #3 Individual 26 Oct
Econs Assgt #2c Group 28 Oct
ICT Paired PBL 28 Oct

That's not all... still got Maths assgts and the oh-so-useless Communication skills assignment...

Press on Hazel! But for now, it's back to bed!

A Child of God blogged @ | 10:30 pm