Child Of God

*.* Child of God *.*

Birthday: 14th October
Occupation: Cultivator; Moulder; Nurturer
Currently I am inspired: To renovate my blog
To start on my next phase of new life in 2007


Today's Verse






*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~juliet~
~elaine~
~jorlyn~
~leslie~
~melissa~
~the dangerous lives of altar boys~
~the sleepless eye~
~opus dei~
~word among us~
~regnum christi~
~new american bible~
~singapore pastoral institute~
~catholic spirituality centre~

*.* Drop a prayer *.*

*.* Archives *.*

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Sunday, August 07, 2005

*.* When Love is Found *.*

New song uploaded! This song goes way back in June, when I attended my friend's wedding. I was personally v touched by this song.

I reserve the complete right to use this song for my wedding! I am so going to use this song for my wedding!

For those who have speakers, pls turn on and let the lyrics soak into your whole soul. I was really so touched that I could cry during the wedding.


When Love is Found
By David Haas
When love is found and hope comes home
Sing and be glad that two are one
When love explodes and fills the sky
Praise God and share our maker's joy
When love has flowe'red in trust and care
Build both each day that love may dare
To reach beyond home's warmth and light
To serve and strive for truth and right
When love is tried as loved ones change
Hold still to hope though all seems strange
Till ease returns and love grows wise
Through list'ning ears and opened eyes
When love is torn and trust betrayed
Pray strength to love till torments fade
Till lovers keep no score of wrong
But hear through pain love's Easter song
Priase God for love, priase God for life
In age or youth, in husband and wife
Lift up your hearts let love be fed
Through death and life in broken bread.

A Child of God blogged @ | 11:02 pm