Child Of God

*.* Child of God *.*

Birthday: 14th October
Occupation: Cultivator; Moulder; Nurturer
Currently I am inspired: To renovate my blog
To start on my next phase of new life in 2007


Today's Verse






*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~juliet~
~elaine~
~jorlyn~
~leslie~
~melissa~
~the dangerous lives of altar boys~
~the sleepless eye~
~opus dei~
~word among us~
~regnum christi~
~new american bible~
~singapore pastoral institute~
~catholic spirituality centre~

*.* Drop a prayer *.*

*.* Archives *.*

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Sunday, July 24, 2005

*.* Gloomy notes *.*

1) Things not looking up in RCIY yet.... but at least it is starting to look up.

2) I sprained my back which makes mobility a problem. Couldn't teach tuition for 2 days and couldn't move around fast and agile. Went to see sin-seh and it became more painful. The whole sin-seh thing was so painful that I fear going back there to get tortured again.

3) Hypocrisy came back again. Remember that colleague of mine who is hypocritical. Well, the conversation goes like this:

Me: Are you going to get anything for P and VPs on our last day?

Colleague: No lah, don't think so. Don't want to make a "grand" entrance.

Me: OK.

(After contact time, I overheard her talking to another colleague[who is also leaving] about buying gifts for P and VPs. Then I went to the other colleague and asked:)

Me: Are you intending to buy gifts for your dept?

Colleague B: Yup.

Me: What about P and VPs?

Colleague: Oh... I am sharing with Jialin...

Me: Can I share with you?

Colleague B: Ask her lor...

(So I asked her:)

Me: Eh Jialin ah, I heard that you are sharing with Gabriel to buy gifts for P and VPs. Can I share with you?

Jialin (looking slightly sheepish): Yeah... of course. I'll be buying chocolates. You dun mind right?

Me: Of course I dun...

Sighs... there's a benefit of doubt lah... it could be because Gabriel asked her to share and she willingly shared. So it may not be her initiative lah...

But there was another incident which she sought to hide the truth but again, blurted it out later in a conversation, about another thing which I shan't mention... SIGH...

4) I am super broke... 45 bucks for 3 weeks... I need to draw on my savings.

5) Couldn't pray and sleep properly for the past 5 days... But I am glad I had released them onto God.

A Child of God blogged @ | 12:12 am