
Child Of God

*.* Child of God *.*
|
Today's Verse |
*.* Previous Posts *.*
*.* My Friends *.*
~juliet~*.* Drop a prayer *.*
*.* Archives *.*
Saturday, June 25, 2005
*.* IT IS THE LORD !!! *.*
(This portion is cut cos' I want to keep my readers in suspense. I just want to see how our Beautiful Lord will unroll His Beautiful Plans for us.)
I just dunno why but I got a sudden burst of energy to do more. It's really not so much about the physical notion of MORE things but rather, I want to do MORE spiritual stuff.
And of course, the usual me, knowing that it can't always be ME, ME, ME, offered up these ideas up to God. I asked Him, "Dear Lord, there must be a reason why after discussing Confirmation stuff with evelyn, I have a huge stirring in my heart. And I just flew here to talk to You. Lord, I am very inspired to do more, especially with these ideas that I am inspired to do. But Lord, if this is not what you will, guide me and my team to do Your will. Guide us, that in what we say, do, think and feel, may it be by your holy will."
And then, I felt so free. I finally knew what to confess! I realized I have been such a cynic, such a gossiper, such a judgemental person. I am a prideful person. (I am not proud but I have pride...) I have looked down on my own abilities and not thought myself as a wonderful creation of God. I have not given my best shot in the RCIY ministry. I have felt I was the worst shit ever. I failed to love my fellow friends completely. Suddenly, I knew what to confess finally. For the longest time ever, I was thinking and praying very hard what to confess. And finally, I knew what to confess. It is like... A LOT of sins lah... I can't wait to go for Confession!
And then I went on to pray for all the facils and for all the neophytes. I just kept on praying and praying... and all those words just came out... I just feel so much joy praying.
And I prayed for my dearest family. Prayed for each one of them. Even though my prayers for them are the same, yet they sound so different. Perhaps this prayer is said with feelings, with joy...
And I prayed for myself... that I will pass my Maths test. And I prayed for myself, that I will have the strength, God's grace to finish this last lap of Confirmation. To do my best and to inspire my team to grow. And for divine wisdom in doing this Confirmation good.
Basically, I can't do this without You. Confirmation can't do this without You. My facils can't do this without You. My neophytes can't do this without You. My family can't so this without You.
Dear Lord, shower down your graces upon each one of us. May your grace refresh our tired and thirsty souls. May you guide us in our thoughts, words, actions and feelings, that in all that we do, may we grow spiritually closer to You. May we grow together in love and in faith.
"IT IS (DEFINITELY) THE LORD!!!"
