*.* Stop bothering me! *.*
I hate to say this.But there are 2 people who do not know when to stop it. Somehow, both does not know the boundary but at least one of them in more intuitive. That 1 person knows when to STOP IT. I dunno why... but it seems to get more and more irritating to talk to these 2 people. I wonder when will be time I will finally blow up.Sch hols is here but it is not exactly school hols. I have sch camp this entire week. On top of that, I have to mark 3 essays per student for 5 classes AND study for my upcoming maths test AND juggle with that school camp.I am stressed. And on top of it, got to juggle with Confirmation. I am so glad I asked Kevin for help. I must have been insane to even think of doing the session myself. Crazy Hazel. Wonderful Wisdom. Glad that I asked Kevin for help. But talking to him gives me more stressed. Shows to me that I have not seriously been thinking about the progress of Confirmation so far. I am at the verge of thinking and feeling I totally suck. BIG TIME.I think I am a lousy person.I think I am a lousy Confirmation co-ordinator. I have sort of neglected confirmation cos I was too busy with school. I think RCIY confirmation is splitting up - Facils and neophytes. Much as I want, I am too tired to do anything.I think I am a sucky teacher. I think these kids have a high standard and I think I cannot meet their standard. I think I suck as a teacher.And I feel I totally suck BIG TIME.Am I dysfunctional? Am I odd? Do I stick out like a sore thumb? Am I non-feeling? What's wrong with me?
A Child of God blogged @ | 12:22 am
