Child Of God

*.* Child of God *.*

Birthday: 14th October
Occupation: Cultivator; Moulder; Nurturer
Currently I am inspired: To renovate my blog
To start on my next phase of new life in 2007


Today's Verse






*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~juliet~
~elaine~
~jorlyn~
~leslie~
~melissa~
~the dangerous lives of altar boys~
~the sleepless eye~
~opus dei~
~word among us~
~regnum christi~
~new american bible~
~singapore pastoral institute~
~catholic spirituality centre~

*.* Drop a prayer *.*

*.* Archives *.*

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Thursday, April 28, 2005

*.* BEWARE. I *sting* *.*

Students' answer for a Data Response Question:

When supply increases, price decreases, demand remained at equilibrium, therefore there is a surplus.

Me: Does demand remain at equilibrium?

Class: NO.....

Me:Now, demand can never remain at equilibrium. Demand remains constant. And by looking at this answer, this group has shown a poor understanding and a weak foundation in Economics. So they deserve nothing but ZERO for this question (I demonstrated by giving a BIG cross on the transparency).

(I continued)

You can NEVER write this kind of answer down in your tests, especially for essay. If you do, you are revealing to your marker that your understanding and foundation is weak and your marker will have a bad impression of your answers. In the common test I marked last term, it is very easy to identify students who have studied and who have not. To those who have not studied, I will just simply mark wrong for every question. So please, DO NOT demonstrate your weak understanding in your answers. In this case, the group has showed to me they do not understand as their explanation is simply inccongruent with their diagram. They deserve zero for this question.

And then I overheard to my right...

A student: Wah... so sacarstic...

And I think to myself...

I sting and you (that group) deserve it.

Well, I literally gave them a slap across their cheeks. It pains me and I think they are gonna hate me but oh well, they deserve it. Hopefully, it is a wake up call.

A Child of God blogged @ | 1:30 pm