Child Of God

*.* Child of God *.*

Birthday: 14th October
Occupation: Cultivator; Moulder; Nurturer
Currently I am inspired: To renovate my blog
To start on my next phase of new life in 2007


Today's Verse






*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~juliet~
~elaine~
~jorlyn~
~leslie~
~melissa~
~the dangerous lives of altar boys~
~the sleepless eye~
~opus dei~
~word among us~
~regnum christi~
~new american bible~
~singapore pastoral institute~
~catholic spirituality centre~

*.* Drop a prayer *.*

*.* Archives *.*

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Sunday, March 27, 2005

*.* Giving Birth *.*

I know this is a rather gross description but seeing all my elects getting baptized was like giving birth even though I didn't have any godchildren this year, compared to my bumper harvest last year.

Seeing them get baptized is like seeing my fruits of labour prosper. And I am very happy for each one of them. They have grown indeed, not physically but rather, spiritually. They have grown to become wiser, more"seasoned" after journeying on the beaten track and they now have a relationship with another person - God.

My dear elects, the road begins for you here. Take your next step and may each step you take draw you closer to God, NOT away from Him. You may have grown wiser now but God's wisdom is indeed infinite. May you grow in great wisdom, prudence, love, faith and trust in God.

God Bless You, my little children!

A Child of God blogged @ | 9:23 pm