Child Of God

*.* Child of God *.*

Birthday: 14th October
Occupation: Cultivator; Moulder; Nurturer
Currently I am inspired: To renovate my blog
To start on my next phase of new life in 2007


Today's Verse






*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~juliet~
~elaine~
~jorlyn~
~leslie~
~melissa~
~the dangerous lives of altar boys~
~the sleepless eye~
~opus dei~
~word among us~
~regnum christi~
~new american bible~
~singapore pastoral institute~
~catholic spirituality centre~

*.* Drop a prayer *.*

*.* Archives *.*

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Monday, March 14, 2005

*.* My March Holidays Schedule *.*

It's the March HOLIDAYS!!!!

Yippeee!

Here's my roster for leisure, holidays and relaxation:

Monday

See my doc about my itchy skin
Watch 2 movies (Hitch & some other show) at either Lido or cineleisure
Mass @ CTK
Confirmation meeting @ 8pm

Tuesday

Morning mass @ CTK? Gotta see if I can wake up...
Slack at home
Possible activites when slacking at home:
Make that Japanese jelly
Clean up my wardrobe (MUST DO)
Read my book
Meet my colleagues for AJ concert @ 6pm, City Hall

Wednesday

Go out with Jeri... watch movies, discuss Lenten spiritual prep and confirmation stuff
Dinner with Jorlyn? Or Penitential service at CTK?

Thursday

Meet Thava for Lunch @ HV?
Go and look for Baptism gifts?
Mass @ CTK
Go for Gospel talk on St Matthew

Friday

Slack at home before school starts again
Read my book!
If I haven't updated my mp3 songs on my player, I better do it asap!
If I haven't unpacked and cleared up my wardrobe, I better do it!
Wedding Dinner (but I dun feel like going...)

The list will be updated as and when I have new activities or accomplished activities.

Hopefully, this will be a fruitful holiday!


A Child of God blogged @ | 12:40 am