Child Of God

*.* Child of God *.*

Birthday: 14th October
Occupation: Cultivator; Moulder; Nurturer
Currently I am inspired: To renovate my blog
To start on my next phase of new life in 2007


Today's Verse






*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~juliet~
~elaine~
~jorlyn~
~leslie~
~melissa~
~the dangerous lives of altar boys~
~the sleepless eye~
~opus dei~
~word among us~
~regnum christi~
~new american bible~
~singapore pastoral institute~
~catholic spirituality centre~

*.* Drop a prayer *.*

*.* Archives *.*

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Friday, March 18, 2005

*.* Thursday & Friday - Toning down *.*

Thursday

Basically, I went out with Jeri. YES! For the first time, I was late and she was early! Hahahha... Achievement for the day!

This whole day was dedicated to pigging out:

Lunch @ Sakae Sushi
While watching "In good company", both of us finished the medium combo of popcorn and drink @ Lido! I was so shocked and surprised, man! Never knew we could finish the whole popcorn tub.
Had a double scoop gelato from CK Tang.
Earl grey tea at Four Leaves Cafe
Ate 2 pizzas and some side dishes at Pizza Hut with my form class
Ate peanuts for supper (after 12 midnight)

Goodness! Pig out, man! So sinful.

Anyway, it was a good chat with her.. cos I asked her about some sch stuff... I managed to get some affirmation on some areas I have been searching for a long time. Teaching is really a tough job. And you need much emotional strength to get on with teaching. Put it in this way... even if your students criticize you, you have to put on a brave front, teach them and "love" them as your children. Who can do this, man?

And yes, Jeri.. dun bug me to get a boyfriend. When the time comes, it comes. I will be praying and pls pray for me too!


Friday

A day of slacking. Slacked at home. Read my book and caught up on the TV shows I recorded on my VCR. I spent 2 hours transferring mp3 files to my mp3. It's good to have a fresh compilation of songs. :P

I went to church early to do some reading on my spiritual book "Characters of the Passion". And then I went for mass where mass was quite meaningful. But I really forgot why it was meaningful. Perhaps it is simply just an outpouring of the Holy Spirit that made me feel this way.

Stations of the cross was good. Although we used the same set as we did for last week's RCIY stations, this was an excellent prayer. Firstly, the lector was good and expressive. Secondly, I really missed those times when I was receiving spiritual input. I have always been the one giving but on Friday, I had become a partcipant all over again. And yes, I was refreshed. It feels good to receive some spiritual input, just sit down and absorb... really missed those times.

A digression...

I dreamt of my dad 2 nights ago. I dreamt that he was roasting a Si-chuan duck in my washing machine tumbler...

strange dream... But I miss my dad... march 31st is his 56th birthday. And April 14th is his death anniversary. Very fast. My heart still aches but it is no longer that painful. I guess, knowing that my god daughter, Averyl's grandma, passed away, brought back those memories...

A Child of God blogged @ | 11:45 pm