Child Of God

*.* Child of God *.*

Birthday: 14th October
Occupation: Cultivator; Moulder; Nurturer
Currently I am inspired: To renovate my blog
To start on my next phase of new life in 2007


Today's Verse






*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~juliet~
~elaine~
~jorlyn~
~leslie~
~melissa~
~the dangerous lives of altar boys~
~the sleepless eye~
~opus dei~
~word among us~
~regnum christi~
~new american bible~
~singapore pastoral institute~
~catholic spirituality centre~

*.* Drop a prayer *.*

*.* Archives *.*

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Sunday, March 20, 2005

*.* Saturday - Baptism & its gifts *.*

Friday and Saturday were the days where I am really really dead... oh so dead... broke.

I went on a shopping spree and bought baptism pressies. Goodness.. as if money grew on trees, I just presented my atm card and just spent and spent!

I like buying baptism gifts. I realized that even though it is an output of money, I am happy cos I am buying these gifts in celebration and in great joy for their Baptism. To cut it short... I am happy spending money on these gifts.

Now... I dun buy any-o-how gifts for any person. The gift which I buy has to be meaningful (at least I perceive) to the recipient. For example, if I want to buy an apple for John, the apple has to be meaningful in his life.

Once I have decided on the gift, the next thing is to find that ideal gift. That's the difficult part. Cos if I want to buy an apple for John, the apple I envisioned has to be somewhat similar to what I see in the shops. And so, if I can't find anything, I will go on searching and searching.

But I am glad that today, I have finally bought all my baptism presents. Yipee!

Now what I will need to do is to wrap these presents up and to write my "love letters" to my elects. And I hope and pray that these gifts will be meaninful for them.

A Child of God blogged @ | 3:32 am