*.* Happy Birthday, Papa! *.*
Happy Birthday Papa!I missed you so much yesterday.I am very busy today so I hardly have time to think about you.Papa, afterwards, mummy, kor kor, sister and myself are going to visit you. We are trying to make it for mass at IHM at 615. We would always attend birthday masses for the person celebrating their birthday.I got reminded of last year. I didn't give you a present. I forgot why I didn't give you one. But I think I gave you a red packet. I know definitely for sure, we cut a cake for you, even though, as usual, you do not really fancy birthday celebrations.I wanted to take photos but the rest didn't see the need. Mummy was telling me that she cooked for you "mee sua" because you wanted it so much and according to tradition, it is to lengthen one's life. And mummy said.. unfortunately it didn't come true. And I just brushed it off by saying "we shouldn't be so ban tang."Papa I miss you very much still. It's going to be a year soon, come April 14th.Pa, I hope when we see you afterwards, we won't cry. Everytime I see you, I try so hard not to cry. Mummy will cry cos she can't help it. But I will always try to tahan.Pa, Vickki is coming from school and she won't be able to go for mass. I will have a lecture and I will most probably be ending 540 earliest, 550 latest. I hope I can make it for mass.Pray for me, Pa. That I will be able to catch a cab to fly down to IHM. And also, I will be having a double lecture. It's important to me and I hope you will be with me, guiding me in my lecture. I just need to gain more confidence after this lecture. And strangely, I am having a fellow undergoing-training teacher observing me. Well, I just hope no other teacher comes in to observe. *stress*Till then, I really hope to make it for mass and I believe you will be with us as well.See you later, Pa.
A Child of God blogged @ | 3:23 pm
