Birthday: 14th October Occupation: Cultivator; Moulder; Nurturer Currently I am inspired: To renovate my blog
To start on my next phase of new life in 2007
I think my students are tired too. Cos today, when I went in for my class, they could only just stare at me; some in blank spaces; some obviously not being there with me.
My 1st 2 lessons was like shit. Totally unprepared. Actually I was prepared but I didn't read through what was going on and I went straight into it. So... it's bleah...
Somehow, reality is beginning to strike me. The new teachers are slowing taking over my classes. They have started to observe me during my classes and I hope I will be strong enough to detach myself on Thursday, when I am having me last lesson.
Friday is AJC's Be Yourself Day so technically, there is no school.
I had my Pre U Sem meeting today and for the first time, I felt I have contributed something to the project. Felt accomplished although I had stayed back till 915pm today.
In the meantime, I am ultra stressed. I have to plan out my essay which I have absolutely no idea how to write. I am so so stressed.
I am gonna pray now, for God's guidance and strength.