Child Of God

*.* Child of God *.*

Birthday: 14th October
Occupation: Cultivator; Moulder; Nurturer
Currently I am inspired: To renovate my blog
To start on my next phase of new life in 2007


Today's Verse






*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~juliet~
~elaine~
~jorlyn~
~leslie~
~melissa~
~the dangerous lives of altar boys~
~the sleepless eye~
~opus dei~
~word among us~
~regnum christi~
~new american bible~
~singapore pastoral institute~
~catholic spirituality centre~

*.* Drop a prayer *.*

*.* Archives *.*

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Friday, June 17, 2005

*.* An update *.*

Sorrie for the long absence... Have been busy with the following things:

1) Bintan holiday

Experienced first hand a luxurious spa - body polisher aka skin exfoliating, body enhancer aka body moisturizer and body massage. It is really shiok except that it costs US$156. :(

Other than that, I spent most of my time in Bintan studying for my Maths test on Friday.

I discovered more about my friend, Gery. We shared cooking skills and shared some thoughts on some personal issues as well. I realized that we have actually changed quite a lot, from the time we graduated from CJC. The most impt thing is to keep a positive outlook and move on with life.

2) My maths test

For those who dunno, as Maths is my 2nd teaching subject, I need to take a test to see if I need any content upgrading. I studied hard k... well, to the best I can. I finished 2 maths textbooks in 3 days!

But the test is crap and I am praying v hard that I dun need to retake and sit for any content upgrading class. If I need, the whole of next week is GONE!

3) Tuition(s)

I took up a 3rd student. Actually I didn't mean to take up this 3rd student. But I was "forced" to take it up. The tuition agency called me up, asked me for a rate and said they will call me back. And when they did, they said that the rate I was asking for is ridiculous and that I won't get any assignment. So, I should think it over and call them back. But I didn't cos I didn't want it.

But surprise, they called me back, not one but three times and even left 2 voice mails. All just in 20 mins? And then when I returned call, they asked me for the best rate, and I said $40 an hour. And I got it... hmmmm... So that's my 3rd tuition for you.

I actually find tuition quite stimulating cos I am forced to think about my essay outlines. My super on TJC student is asking for more and more essays and I am forced to write more and more essay outlines. I took the whole of today to write 3 essay outlines and of course, some slacking!

Tuitions are actually serving its purpose to me... I am slowly updating my knowledge and essay and DRQ skills. Hmmm... I hope I can tahan till end of this year.

4) School (Leaving and Going)

I am going to officially end my stint with AJC on this Sunday. From Monday onwards, I belong to NIE now. So, I am going to be a student again.

I wonder how will it go. On Monday, I will be going to NIE for my matriculation.

Oh my... I hate those orientation programs... *Yikes*

5) My blog

I am very envious. I want to have a beau-tee-a-ful blog... I will try to learn how to create a html blog. But no hopes and no promises though.

6) My holidays

I do not have that much of a holiday. I wanted to go out and relax and enjoy but I was too lazy to do it. Maybe next Tuesday? Hopefully I won't need to take up the content upgrading course.

A Child of God blogged @ | 1:17 am