Child Of God

*.* Child of God *.*

Birthday: 14th October
Occupation: Cultivator; Moulder; Nurturer
Currently I am inspired: To renovate my blog
To start on my next phase of new life in 2007


Today's Verse






*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~juliet~
~elaine~
~jorlyn~
~leslie~
~melissa~
~the dangerous lives of altar boys~
~the sleepless eye~
~opus dei~
~word among us~
~regnum christi~
~new american bible~
~singapore pastoral institute~
~catholic spirituality centre~

*.* Drop a prayer *.*

*.* Archives *.*

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

*.* Red Alert! *.*

Pls do not be alarmed.

I am in the midst of experimenting with a new blog skin and apparently, it has been a disaster. I dunno how come but my archives do not appear at all.

Either way, this is just a temporary skin.

I will change it if I have time.

I am now busy studying my Maths. I am so worried that I am going to fail a 2nd time. It is so hard. I never knew sec sch maths is so hard. It's hard cos we are going to the VERY basics the foundation behind every foundation behind the Maths stuff we used to do. Yes, it's mind boggling and stressful.

I need to study again.

A Child of God blogged @ | 2:21 pm