Child Of God

*.* Child of God *.*

Birthday: 14th October
Occupation: Cultivator; Moulder; Nurturer
Currently I am inspired: To renovate my blog
To start on my next phase of new life in 2007


Today's Verse






*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~juliet~
~elaine~
~jorlyn~
~leslie~
~melissa~
~the dangerous lives of altar boys~
~the sleepless eye~
~opus dei~
~word among us~
~regnum christi~
~new american bible~
~singapore pastoral institute~
~catholic spirituality centre~

*.* Drop a prayer *.*

*.* Archives *.*

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Saturday, October 08, 2005

*.* Some memories of my teaching days in AJC II *.*

The was the arts class I taught after 1st 3 months... 38/05. A bunch of mischeivous but sweet kids. I was particularly drawn towards this guy... the 2nd buy from the RHS. Cute right? I like his dao look. Anyway, he is a retainee and I enjoy challenging himn to do well.



Back to 1st 3 months again...The two Ms Hos' together. This girl is in RJC now.


My 25/05 kids. I find the the last girl on the LHS rather pretty. And she's smart too! I admire the way she continues to strive for the best. The RGS girl went on to poly even though she scored 9 points. My usual meals with my kids.


The pinafore girls. Only 1 IJ toa payoh girl in my 17/05 class. She went on to NJC.


Heh heh... this one MUST show! The boy on the extreme LHS is soooooooooooooo cute! 25/05 knows that I find him cute and always tease me about him. I also admire his qualities to strive hard. Enjoy his stimulating questions too! And Barry, the other guy, is a catholic. Playing the orgain at SVDP. He is so many leadership qualities.

Yeaps... that's all to my school photos... sure miss school life. My heart goes out to them as they run the race towards promos. Hope they all get promoted! God bless these kids!


A Child of God blogged @ | 6:21 pm