Birthday: 14th October Occupation: Cultivator; Moulder; Nurturer Currently I am inspired: To renovate my blog
To start on my next phase of new life in 2007
I am free! From all assignments, except for one more Maths test in 1.5 weeks time!
This week has been a very siong one. The schedule was as follows:
Sunday-Monday--> Maths lesson plan (slept at 7am on Monday) Monday night - Tuesday morn at 4am --> Do ed psych classroom mgt essay Tuesday night to Wed morn --> Complete econs webquest. Stayed over at fren's place to do it. Slept at 3am. Woke up late for tuition. So had to miss it. Wed night to Thurs morn at 3am --> Prepare for ed psych indiv differences presentation. To my horror, I woke up at 8 am and my class begins at 830! Rush again (in cab) Thurs night to Fri morn at 3am --> ICT Reflection essay
So I am finally free! Time to catch up on my sleep and leisure. And time to focus all my energy on my tuition kids.
Anyway, I changed the song on my blog to 'Free' by Corrinne May. Thanks to Alycia, Juliet, Leslie, Meixia and Shawn for this CD for my birthday!
Here are the lyrics to this song... ponder on it!
F R E E Written by Corrinne May Ying Foo Copyright 2004, Corrmay Gourmet Music (ASCAP)
I see the morning glory It winds upon the tree It tells the untold story of how things were meant to be You saw the universe Caught up in desperate dreams You came and changed the ending Changed it to save my fate You led the revolution You left your legacy Embraced the struggle in the face of mortality I know I'm not alone in this Help me believe
I can be free I can be free from this place Beautiful healer Beautiful grace Help me to see Everything fall into place Wake me from dreaming No more deceiving Break these chains
It's still the same old story This great divide Between the want and waste And all the hunger inside I heard the news today Now I'm trying to find my place I'm just a single voice What can I do to erase
All this misunderstanding All this anarchy Six degrees of separation Sometimes it's so hard to see That we are not alone in this I need to believe
I can be free I can be free from this place Beautiful healer Beautiful grace Help me to see Everything fall into place Wake me from dreaming No more deceiving Break these chains