Child Of God

*.* Child of God *.*

Birthday: 14th October
Occupation: Cultivator; Moulder; Nurturer
Currently I am inspired: To renovate my blog
To start on my next phase of new life in 2007


Today's Verse






*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~juliet~
~elaine~
~jorlyn~
~leslie~
~melissa~
~the dangerous lives of altar boys~
~the sleepless eye~
~opus dei~
~word among us~
~regnum christi~
~new american bible~
~singapore pastoral institute~
~catholic spirituality centre~

*.* Drop a prayer *.*

*.* Archives *.*

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Thursday, October 20, 2005

*.* Victorious *.*

Amazingly, I have conquered this week!

It has been a stressful week for my peers and myself... so stressful that emotions run high and there's so much tension. I had the greatest honour of being a mediator for one brewing cat fight...

Enough said... still got one more week to press on...

here are my remaining deadlines...


24th October - Maths lesson plan by 4pm
25th October - Classroom mgt individual
25th October - Comm skills Oral Presentation

26th October - Econs Assgt 3 webquest
27th October - Individual differences assgt 2
28th October - ICT PBL project
28th October - ICT PBL project reflections
28th October - Econs teaching module reflections

7th November - Maths Test

I can do it! Jia you, Hazel!

To end off, here's a quote which I find it rather appropriate...

“What does not kill me makes me stronger.” --Johann Wolfgang von Goethe (1749-1832)

See ya in 8 days time!

A Child of God blogged @ | 11:16 pm