Child Of God

*.* Child of God *.*

Birthday: 14th October
Occupation: Cultivator; Moulder; Nurturer
Currently I am inspired: To renovate my blog
To start on my next phase of new life in 2007


Today's Verse






*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~juliet~
~elaine~
~jorlyn~
~leslie~
~melissa~
~the dangerous lives of altar boys~
~the sleepless eye~
~opus dei~
~word among us~
~regnum christi~
~new american bible~
~singapore pastoral institute~
~catholic spirituality centre~

*.* Drop a prayer *.*

*.* Archives *.*

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Sunday, November 13, 2005

*.* sunday *.*

It's sunday today and strangely enough, I'm not giving tuition. I went for 1130am mass at CTK, had lunch at the coffeeshop outside church and went shopping at Junction 8.

Eating at the coffeeshop brings back memories. About RCIYians eating lunch behind coffeeshop and then the sponsors would proceed for the never-ending Monthly Sponsor Meeting. And I will order my usual fish soup with rice or mee pok. Life just goes on...

After that, went on to Junction 8 for shopping. It's a bit carefree and relaxing... hah.. was doing speed shopping for a while and I realized there wasn't any need to do so. I've no tuition later. I dun need to go home and rush out assignments. I have time to shop.

Somehow, it feels great to shop leisurely, admiring at the things you saw and contemplating whether to buy this item or not. Now that tuition is going to end in 3 days' time, I will be having time in my hands. I'm gonna use the time usefully.

It's really funny but I dunno when I started this habit. The moment I wake up, sometimes I will put my feet on the floor, sometimes I don't but I will spend some time talking to God, asking Him to guide me, that I may use the time usefully; that I may see Him in all situations. And then, unconsciously, I just move on to my daily business. It's strange somehow. Dunno when this thing started.

Things to look forward to:

1) Movies! Just like Heaven, Oliver Twist, Harry Potter and many more!
2) Books! Reading a book on Pope John Paul II
3) Korean Dramas! Yesh... I am getting the craze!
4) My India Trip. Family has decided to proceed after all
5) JB Trip

Thank God for this relaxing time I am having now. In a lazy Sunday afternoon, listening to Fish's CD, blogging and later, doing my maths assignment.

Last week of school ! WHEEE!!!!

A Child of God blogged @ | 5:36 pm