Monday, December 05, 2005
*.* New Song uploaded *.*
As promised, for the second week of Advent, a new song has been uploaded - The First Noel.I had a tiring weekend.Saturday was spent at Pasir Ris Park where my family had a good sun bathing time. Ha... it was actually quite funny. After many dozen years, this is the first time my family had a picnic. We did not bring much food, just a small tent, mats and we laid down to sleep under the sun. I couldn't do anything since I didn't know how to cycle or blade. I couldn't read either cos the sun was too hot. So I slept under the sun and I got sun burnt. A bit darker. But I tried to cycle. And I can say that I know how to balance on a two-wheeled bicycle. Sunday was spent in Malaysia. Went on a lobster trip. This should be the worst 1 day trip I ever went to cos unfortunately, my tour group has a woman with ultra ultra super ego. She is so proud of her singing *croak* that she kept on singing throughout the entire trip. It doesn't help that the speakers are blasting at full volume and that she is singing hokkien songs. It was piercing. Coupled with the bouncy ride and humid weather, I was battling with my headache. I really admire her high self-confidence. Can you imagine the whole coach was sleeping and suddenly a voice boomed throughout the bus ..." AHHHHHHHHHHh....." The people on the bus immediately woke up on a BIG shock.Don't ever tour with Five Stars again. Cos the woman is actually an employee (an ambassador) of that agency.
A Child of God blogged @ | 5:46 pm
